Spinach puree with roasted peppers
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Spinach is always a healthy choice for a side dish. This time I chose to add 2 baked peppers to the composition, for an extra flavor.
Very good result! I invite you to try.
- 900 g frozen spinach
- 1 onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 capsicums
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Spinach puree with baked peppers:
The washed peppers are baked in the oven.
Boil the spinach for 10 minutes (the spinach is added to the water when it reaches boiling point). After 10 minutes of cooking, drain the spinach very well of all the water / juice.
Put the 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and sauté the onion and garlic. When they have softened, add the completely drained spinach. Stir vigorously to blend. Cook the spinach over low heat until absolutely all the juice is reduced. When there is no juice at all, add salt, you will notice that it leaves a little juice again.
Meanwhile, peel the peppers and grind them with a vertical blender.
Add the peppers over the spinach and cook for another 10 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve as a garnish!
Enjoy your meal!
If you do not cook the spinach well, it will leave its juice after it has cooled.
You can give up the baked pepper and then you will have a classic spinach puree.
Ingredients for serving
1. Combine flour with a generous pinch of salt, milk, a tablespoon of oil and egg. Beat the dough until it becomes perfectly homogeneous.
2. Chop the knife spinach as finely as possible (it can also be frozen) and add it to the dough, then mix well.
3. Heat a drop of oil in a pancake pan and spread a dough polish in the pan as well as possible.
4. Fry the pancakes one at a time, 30-60 seconds on each side.
5. Serve the spinach pancakes filled with the omelette cooked later, or with a mixture of a little feta cheese, baked peppers and a few pitted olives.
Ingredients baked pepper cream
- 4 yellow or red bell peppers, with the most fleshy pulp, weighing 200-250 grams / piece
- 300 grams of butter with 82% fat, salted or unsalted
- 100 grams of cream cheese with 60% fat
- 1 clove of garlic (large), crushed
- 2 teaspoons TABASCO® red pepper sauce (or to taste, depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fine salt to taste (if using salted butter, pay attention to salt dosing)
How to prepare baked pepper cream & # 8211 baking and cleaning peppers
1. I turned on the oven and set it at 190 ° C. Until the oven warmed up, I washed and whipped the peppers with a clean kitchen towel. I then cut them in half, lengthwise, removing the spine and all the seeds. To give you a more accurate idea of the amount of pepper I use, I noticed that after cleaning the peppers lost 15% of their weight. From the amount of 900 grams of whole peppers, I had 770 grams of peeled peppers left. I arranged the half of the peppers on the baking tray, covered with baking paper, with the skin facing up.
Note: in the pictures you will notice double quantities, I have prepared a larger quantity of this baked pepper cream for an event.
2. Bake the peppers in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 25-30 minutes. The idea is to brown the peppers. By the way, I told you that I started using this way of cooking peppers for other dishes, for example ajvar or even Mashed vegetables. I do this because baked peppers are much easier to clean. After ripening, I no longer have to struggle with the seeds that stick to the soft, moist pulp of the peppers.
3. As soon as they are ready, remove the peppers from the oven and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Allow to cool under the towel, so they will steam well and the skin will come off very easily.
4. After they have cooled, the skin of the peppers is removed in almost a single piece, leaving the halves of the peppers perfectly clean.
5. After cleaning, put the baked peppers in a sieve placed on top of a bowl, to drain as well as possible. The peppers will return to the sieve a few times, helping to drain the liquid, in the end we will even press them lightly. It is important to remove as much juice as possible, so that the cream does not separate while we prepare it.
How to prepare baked pepper cream
6. Once the peppers are as well drained of juice as possible, place them in a bowl. Of the 770 grams of raw, cleaned peppers, I had 340 grams of baked peppers cleaned of skin and well drained of juice. Add the crushed garlic, cream cheese and soft butter to the pieces. Process everything with the hand blender until a fine, homogeneous cream is obtained. Attention, if the cream has a "cut" appearance, ie the liquid part is separated from the greasy one, it will be necessary to gradually add a piece of soft butter and continue mixing until the cream obtained is homogeneous. , with a well-connected appearance. This separation of the cream only happens if the baked peppers have not been drained of liquid well enough.
7. After the cream is perfectly homogeneous, add the lemon juice, salt to taste and TABASCO® red pepper sauce for a pleasant spicy note. Homogenize and the cream is ready.
How to use baked pepper cream?
1. This cream is extremely tasty, the first suggestion is to simply eat it spread on bread. For breakfast or a snack, simple or with a few slices of good sausage or cold steak, it's absolutely wonderful.
2. Baked pepper cream can be arranged lengthwise on a square of baking paper. We roll the paper tightly, give it a salami-like shape and store it in the freezer. Any grilled steak will become a delight if we add on top of it, as soon as we take it off the grill, while it is still hot, a slice of this butter with a pleasant aroma of baked peppers, spicy as we like. Simply let the butter melt slowly over the steak during the rest period after cooking. It will be a delight! Grilled beef or grilled chicken breast, e.g. Both will gain taste and flavor from this combination.
3. The third suggestion actually contains three more, being the three types of festive appetizers that we talked about in the introduction. Their recipes, in short, can be found below.
Three kinds of appetizer with baked pepper cream
1. Spread with baked pepper cream and crispy bacon: we need small slices of toast, baked pepper cream and as many slices of bacon as there are pieces we want to prepare, plus something green (in my case, some slices of green onions). Spread the bacon slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes or until browned. Let it cool, then break it into small pieces. We put cream of baked peppers on the slices of toast. We can pour it with the posh or we can spread it with a butter knife. Sprinkle with crispy bacon and add the green note.
2. Eggs stuffed with baked pepper cream: We need whole eggs, baked pepper cream, leaf onions, finely chopped red peppers (for decoration). Boil the hard-boiled eggs, peel them, cut them in half and scoop them out of the yolk. Optionally, we can keep 1-2 yolks for decoration, crush the rest with a fork or pass them through a sieve. Add the baked pepper cream and mix vigorously until you get a pleasant and homogeneous cream. Add 1 tablespoon finely chopped grated leaves. Homogenize and fill the eggs with this composition. Decorate to taste, I grated the hard-boiled egg yolks on top, through a fine grater, then decorated them with a little onion leaf and red pepper.
3. Spread with baked pepper cream and pickled quail eggs: We need: small slices of fried baguette, baked pepper cream, 1 quail egg / slice of baguette, 1 piece of baby red beets (pickled) / slice of baguette, horseradish, green onion rings. Boil the quail eggs. We peel them and marinate them quickly in the beetroot vinaigrette. Thus, they will take on color and, in about 5 minutes, they will take on the taste of pickles. We cut the eggs in half. Grease the baguette slices with baked pepper cream. Arrange on each slice 1 piece of baby beets, two halves of quail egg and add a pinch of horseradish. Garnish with slices of green onions.
RECIPE PREPARATION Spinach roll appetizer with cream cheese and kapia pepper:
Heat the grape seed oil in a frying pan together with the chopped garlic, approx. 3 minutes on high heat, then add the frozen spinach puree, fill with a cup of cold water and cook for approx. 15 minutes. The starch is mixed with the cooking cream brought to room temperature and added to the spinach puree, in a thin thread, stirring continuously, until it is incorporated, then it is left to cook for approx. 5 minutes on low heat.
The spinach puree is left to cool for approx. 30 minutes.
After it has cooled, add the eggs, stirring until incorporated, then the cheese, grated smoked cheese, season with salt and pepper and mix gently until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
Line a large baking tray with parchment paper, then turn the spinach and cheese dough over and bake in the preheated oven for approx. 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
After the dough is baked, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool, carefully, in the tray for approx. Ten minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the cream cheese. Thus: the kapia pepper is washed, cleaned and cut into cubes. In a large bowl, add the 2 kinds of cream cheese and kapia pepper cubes, stirring gently, until incorporated into the cream.
Spread the cream cheese over the cooled surface on the entire surface, then lightly roll the roll with the help of the baking sheet. Attention is very fragile, you have to be patient! Then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, preferably until the next day.
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
goat br & acircnză
a piece of fresh mozzarella
fresh basil leaves
Difficulty: easy & middot Preparation time: 1 hour & middot Nr. servings: 1-2
Preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
Bake the peppers on the stove flame, cover for about 10 minutes, then peel and seed. It is important not to wash them, as you will soften their aroma.
Place slices of baked pepper, mozzarella and goat cheese on the pizza top.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheeses melt and the top is browned.
At the end, sprinkle the fresh basil leaves and sprinkle with olive oil.
Chickpea puree with baked peppers
If you want to change the eternal mashed potatoes, try the chickpea puree. It is from the area of Arabic cuisine and you can best serve it with baked peppers sprinkled with olive oil. What kind of peppers will you use, we leave it to you, but when you pass the chickpeas you have to add a little beef soup, lemon juice and tahini to your heart's content.
Baked salmon with vegetable puree
On the one hand we have salmon, a fatty fish rich in Omega 3 acids, essential for a strong body. And besides all its benefits, we must admit that it is also very tasty.
Along with the salmon, we will put colorful vegetables on the plate, which also come bundled with a lot of benefits. For example, the sweet potato will bring the feeling of satiety, being rich in fiber, while broccoli comes with an intake of vitamin C. Clean health on the plate!
Baked salmon with vegetable puree - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- It is a complete, healthy and delicious meal, prepared in the same tray! That means fewer dishes, which is fantastic, right?
- Salmon can be replaced with trout, cod, salami, mackerel fillets or frozen hake, which can be easily purchased from small shops. During this period it is recommended to use the resources we find in the vicinity of our home.
- Panko breadcrumbs can be easily prepared at home. We only need bread, but no crust. We dry the bread core in the oven, then we put it in the blender 2-3 times, so that we get the bigger pieces of breadcrumbs, we don't want a fine texture like in the classic breadcrumbs. From bread crumbs we can make croutons for cream soups or salads. We cut the pieces, season them with what we want and dry them in the oven. Nothing is thrown away!
- If you don't like broccoli, you can replace it with cauliflower. Both are part of the cruciferous vegetable group and are rich in vitamins. And so, we get a balanced plate, just as it teaches us NESTRIPORTIA NESTLE!
What is NESTRIPORTIA NESTLE? & # 8211 Ideas for a balanced and healthy diet
Healthy eating for children and the whole family is one of the concerns of mothers. What else to cook? What choices should I make for healthy meals? How do I combine foods? How much should an ideal portion be?
- is a method that helps you prepare balanced meals not only for children, but for the whole family.
- It guides you to the right quantities in each food group for the 2 main meals of the day: lunch and dinner.
- Designed for children between 4 and 12 years old.
- The plate is divided into 3 parts: half with vegetables / greens, a quarter with foods rich in protein and a quarter with cereals / pasta / rice / carbohydrates.
- On the edge of the plate are recommendations related to other food groups (fruits, oil, nuts, water, dairy).
- Don't forget to complete balanced meals with an hour of exercise every day!
Ingredients for 2 servings of baked salmon with vegetable puree:
- 2 pieces of salmon fillets
- juice and peel of a lemon
- green parsley
- 4 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- spices to taste
- 1 broccoli capatana
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 large onion
- 1 bell pepper
Cut the vegetables into suitable pieces. We place them in the tray, on baking paper. Sprinkle them with a little olive oil, season to taste. Put the tray in the hot oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the salmon, which we will add to the pan with the vegetables in the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Season the fish to taste, on both sides. We seal the salmon in the pan, in a tablespoon of olive oil, until it is browned on both sides. We move to the tray, next to the vegetables that are already in the oven. Mix lemon juice and juice, panko, spices to taste. Put the mixture over the salmon. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 ° C.
In a pot with a capacity of 1.5 l, bring water (1 l) to a boil together with a pinch of salt.
Spinach (if it will be frozen, it will be put in boiling water directly from the bag, without being thawed, and if fresh spinach is used, then it will be cleaned of stalks, washed very well, then boiled) it is boiled for approx. 15-20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small Teflon pan with oil when heated, it will set onion cleaned and finely chopped (sauteed) about 2-3 minutes.
Garlic it will be cut into slices and added at the end (for flavor).
Spinach boiled, it will drain in a strainer (possibly you can keep 1 cup of juice), and will be transferred to the blender to mix (3-4 minutes), together with onion saute, until it becomes a piure cremos.
In the same pan where the onion was sautéed, transfer it spinach puree, adding corn starch (or boiled and grated potato on a small grater), letting it boil in two or two, thus becoming more viscous and thick (because it is used as a dish, not as a garnish).
Spinach puree will season to taste with salt and pepper.
Being a fasting food, spinach puree will be consumed with toast or toasted bread croutons in the oven or in a Teflon pan.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Tricks and ideas
Spinach it can be served with mashed potatoes and a fresh mushroom sauce, thus becoming a more consistent lunch for fasting days.
Pumpkin dish with spinach
This pumpkin dish with spinach is creamy and tasty.
Is it hard to thank everyone at the table? There is still hope. Here is a pumpkin dish with spinach perfect for children and parents.
- 400 g pumpkin
- 2 hands spinach, fresh
- 1 carrot
- 1 bunch green onion, (or a small onion)
- 1 teaspoon yeast
Steps needed to prepare
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and boil them in cold water, just to cover them.
- Add finely chopped onion and carrot.
- Boil over low heat in a covered pot for about 25-30 minutes.
- Separately, the spinach leaves are boiled for 2-3 minutes in a bowl with plenty of boiling water.
- Spinach does not boil anymore because boiling increases the amount of oxalates and reduces the nutritional value.
- Boiling water is always thrown away.
- Mix the scalded spinach and chopped parsley with the boiled pumpkin.
- When it is no longer hot, add olive oil and inactive yeast.
This pumpkin dish with spinach is suitable for the whole family.
Top 10 refrigeration equipment that can't be missed in a professional kitchen!
Whether it is restaurants, canteens, bars, pizzerias or any other public catering unit, refrigeration equipment is, without a doubt, an essential element. Due to them, the ingredients and preparations are kept at a constantly low temperature, which contributes to maintaining their freshness and extending the shelf life.
To benefit from high-performance HoReCa equipment, which contributes to the productivity and success of your business, trust Fresco, a company that supports performance in professional kitchens in Romania since 1992. Here you will discover a wide range of equipment for your business, from internationally renowned brands.
When you choose to invest in professional equipment, you have the guarantee of quality, reliability, but also long life and low energy consumption. In addition, those who collaborate with Fresco Expert enjoy many other quality services, all designed to create a unique experience.
So, here are the types of refrigeration equipment that cannot be missing from a professional kitchen!
1. Refrigerated cabinets. Made of stainless steel, the refrigerated cabinets for professional kitchens have a refrigeration and freezing function. In addition, it provides a particularly precise control over temperature and humidity.
2. Refrigerated work tables. In case you need cold meals or freezing meals, explore the Fresco offer to discover the best offers! The models provided have 1 to 4 doors and are intended for multiple use, such as storage or food processing.
3. Deflector. The safest cooling system in professional kitchens is represented by deflectors, also known as blast chiller. Such equipment can instantly and efficiently cool any type of preparation.
4. Ice cube machines. Such equipment cannot be missing from a bar, especially during this period, when the warm season begins. They work with water or air, have a high efficiency and can even produce ice flakes.
5. Refrigerated boxes. Choose refrigerated boxes from the Fresco Expert catalog and you will have equipment with a volume of up to 1,200 liters, which can generate freezing temperatures of up to -24 degrees Celsius.
6. Salad. Salads have a double role in professional kitchens. On the one hand, they are used to keep the ingredients of salads fresh. On the other hand, they have an aesthetic function since they present the ingredients in an extremely attractive manner.
7. Beverage refrigerators. With an increased storage capacity, elegant design and equipped with light inside, such equipment should not be missing from the kitchen of a successful business.
8. Wine showcases. When you want to buy wine showcases, opt for a product with one or more temperature control zones, with glass doors and electronic thermostat, as are the models in the Fresco Expert offer.
9. Tapas / sushi showcase. From Spanish or Japanese kitchens, such equipment is essential, since they complete the experience you want to make available to your customers.
10. Cold rooms and accessories. In addition to a professional kitchen, the cold rooms can keep fruits, vegetables and meat fresh, all in a controlled atmosphere.