Arctic Char with Cucumber-Feta Relish and Jalapeño-Goat-Cheese Hush Puppies
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 12-ounce cucumber, peeled, seeded, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled sheep's-milk feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 4 5- to 6-ounce arctic char fillets with skin
- Jalapeño-Goat-Cheese Hush Puppies (click for recipe)
Toss first 7 ingredients in medium bowl. Season relish with salt and freshly ground black pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
Sprinkle fish on both sides with salt and freshly ground pepper. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Place fish, skin side down, in skillet. Cook until skin is brown, occasionally flattening with spatula to prevent curling, about 4 minutes. Turn fish over. Cook until just opaque in center, about 1 minute.
Using slotted spoon, mound relish on plates. Top with fish, skin side up. Arrange hush puppies alongside and serve.